brick

7.13.2011

babes on my mind

hi friends.  here it is, post 1. and having no intentions of grand, profound posts coming out of this here blog, let's just start like I've been at this for years, no need for introductions....

it's mostly newborns on the brain in my life these days and you must know this fact about me: I rarely care about practicality.  so most often, my pregnant curiosities (and internet searches) are focused on what will my new babe wear? will I find any cool, new baby gear and gadgets that I must have? will I get newborn photos? how, oh how, will I ever decorate the new shared bedroom of my 2 older children? (oh, and don't worry, there is adequate time obsessing about whether this babe is a boy babe or girl babe and WHEN will he/she arrive?!) here are some photos of my first 2 soon after their arrival for your enjoyment as we wait...

oliver kate, 5 weeks
truett, 4 weeks





















so as I journey, here is some preciousness I have found...

- sweetest onesie for babes in the summer (so far, that would be all of mine)

- I'm not super "green" but I'll prob need to go ahead and get these bottles, because they look cool, duh

- love the direction of this shared kids room

- oh, and back to what babies wear, I mean come on.

- I've always loved the idea & style of these birth photos

- the little practicality I do have won't allow me to buy my 23408750th stroller, but isn't it time to graduate?


and there it is, post 1 down.

No comments:

Post a Comment